Re: [ipwave] Expertise on ND problems on OCB

Abdussalam Baryun <abdussalambaryun@gmail.com> Thu, 18 April 2019 02:26 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SOWj4raswwrrbPttigrbL/3FEBwmBqznk4guvW8Hb5s=; b=cQPoN4rXX1ugdQyZoGutNVXArW3SMPK6MnFAM03ak2DdI+RQFzZWW7k0KuUtZZsgD0 cnIHjE3z5v3hQ30MNRq+tmYsewfYtY00pYsi8g5oBS12/0LafnL62HPvI5Iqp1gvcxM1 bAGe05bSf3n6vTUyq0cibP7Vx4mgc9XA8lCqnQ4XNRqMsC1PlH1ReMmex4fFLCocFeoS Usi7b8ZJdcZsUu9szFMbqKn0whE36eqFxQS1Rb/wo6HwiRTou1Fw6tQQ0GaNfYukLu3a tq845Bbnj1O5zK7c7vreuv8Gga6NeD4hmrap2mdpvHB64eTQ1jyXP19plwmd/YVNv04I wh6w==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SOWj4raswwrrbPttigrbL/3FEBwmBqznk4guvW8Hb5s=; b=VGeo8t0tsntYuYtSCV22QwFXEFfbatq4P3iH7OjHmV0aytGwYjAndumHsPj25TunYC uEYNQDOIsnOodagoVqcwIX2/9vV4JkbZjo/0ElND2mQ2pWzQVZDXeISCxZlidytnfFqZ CZsA270C06xi59/29WWUG9KXPr1VRWAehjZtHiz83fZEiAH4NCMeR8Ar3SluvSdRsyRc bsU/POT/nmJ6dU0+jZ2R72BlCqZwx9032Dr7AEVhlMbgezIhfkMbb8TD9bYLqR4qQjDu mxPCrW5f2m6FyB5WITRDyjC8zyOOc6rEfO+A0LSjJM6pm3ZZ1J/QBYizXE/BXtns1p6g 4zVw==
References: <155169869045.5118.3508360720339540639@ietfa.amsl.com> <a8aad636-069c-4451-dbf1-72c1db2204ef@gmail.com> <CAD8vqFfx_FVi5NobrR1p6xEKjkSNa1_ZejgrEs3JPDHJQoxD7A@mail.gmail.com> <MN2PR11MB356570FDBC5798F155DDEE25D82C0@MN2PR11MB3565.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAMugd_Xce5cWLtVB4DbR1ZEaFbdfiRpXre9oq61ukRC+n+3cZw@mail.gmail.com> <D8D5F0B7.2F2BB8%sgundave@cisco.com> <D8D5F510.2F2BC8%sgundave@cisco.com> <3e716b4b-8236-0488-309c-7cd3a54db7b5@gmail.com> <D8D7B1E7.2F2CA2%sgundave@cisco.com> <CAD8vqFfSGKhw_ou3VB98C8r1gq=4WD8+f8C5P53C46k-0V+XuA@mail.gmail.com> <66e7c810-45a5-5244-59dc-4b764b6fb346@gmail.com> <1a6599ee-88f9-42d9-a208-918ba6711612@gmail.com> <11645738-6f95-82e5-48f1-ebc3ce54423e@gmail.com> <6aaea808-6013-cd73-c894-c29fd8c98ac8@gmail.com> <72f60b2f-0a3a-8d60-f6de-09c058913c33@earthlink.net>