Re: [ipwave] wish list for CAs for vehicular networks

Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com> Mon, 26 April 2021 10:40 UTC

To: Mounira MSAHLI <msahli1717@gmail.com>
Cc: its@ietf.org
References: <acc0f475-7f7b-bfbe-1099-913f0cef4de6@gmail.com> <01d601d731e3$140e2ed0$3c2a8c70$@eurecom.fr> <0600020f-b6ca-4d6d-2499-817586bc3548@gmail.com> <CAMEeBw9eaPBRT26BqqmXdEpqFzSTGt8w46wmexfg7ax4aRP-pQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAA2OGZCntE+FUtzKwxrsH7i_q70jjZuPoUjRG7cYmEVRHFJU8g@mail.gmail.com> <19dce5f5-8dca-55c2-4d46-bb83046562ab@gmail.com> <1ec103fe-7a50-cb2c-0763-30cc6362bf13@gmail.com> <e822da34-84df-bce0-6497-479ed1016898@gmail.com> <CAA2OGZA5-xr-mo7u7rtJvApu3XwFJLfmZsTz2Q=+RAxG=Rac6Q@mail.gmail.com> <f75e41a0-a86a-fa44-1183-28fcb0f626d9@gmail.com> <CAA2OGZDyBi1y48Smm1eA0Ogn78L_ck0-mTin+hMyzL9RUN1tJw@mail.gmail.com>