Re: [ipwave] Éric Vyncke's Discuss on draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-28: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Thu, 19 May 2022 19:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=C3gx08OOA0jLYBst1vvXCYq33yZ9honh+ugUSNg6mCg=; b=TEgWp7cDhxjTcXIFOMzsfu4AzCKaEbDUA9/yMMnGiAonXJELB8ePB/lIwjn6FcGPB2 GiaSt4nQzXSpJwO4n9a6oiJpuNW9P+S4kfqfdfoDUzYwoGFVKih2d9uzyEq/TnSLti4q xFRYGhQe61ouULWC9mXFmEXV+GR0F3sQV18MZLJ3sCZkqKdHo+acTvBp4UeZbb9CrrJF n/uqyUwcLQSP1F0UchqOpNBh0zLx+OgFtKPl1lRBj5d+JXklLb/Lzo49ENlseP5ayvZg YT8S0LspnVJHaMQIT94nwwu0BbCQrQypCmjoLVNOXcjccj7n8iBLWfC0DGjiSJ/m8LNw 1Cxg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=C3gx08OOA0jLYBst1vvXCYq33yZ9honh+ugUSNg6mCg=; b=6w0B04s2JMUhMeo7Ml0CTVOjhIXfCUS4b0c4AIj2+1wwYmVaETTFNTxNfLic3zMnyD jNqQZWhfENraCnrsWRBvVP48dVMRh5O1oP97Y1sbAm6Qcs9h17i1uMAaoFuJDIFL5gSR 4mHVf0Zo76XL091+3Ed1Mnm0mtXSf6E8Qcf7cgYsAT5HggtxpAJWw6vF4K9e0rWfwNBR FK4ZDFvDEgo6dVSxvoOc1fOGVyJ+4lN55Odi2BDRLze1vYMVx1LeAdCI/pBVeOaBHbD7 ZVymT96yXZIKolsVO7EUza69HuOtvVerYkacbBUgBxVPkbRSf6YjMQOlB6B+0f+XaPy3 0LaQ==