Re: [ipwave] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-15.txt

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Tue, 07 July 2020 15:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=+b5t4Xx22etPKyePlPwhH8X+T3JMHBxbHto7+yWXTZM=; b=dBSW4x0BMZnh18LE0xO83Xu9EoUQ+OetJUp1yCACVcFpxPSm4sGksbq8Q5VmpDSd6J dlHLdnPJpCD/4nKGkG4rj8yNxQLnHG8ZBmJw+A0Tpx5cms5/HYPuuZx4eH6JRSM8j7Ir aH4r+Ix4OJ+A2VtYCEbkjuXJJAO8Xg1UEibkcqw1WYyfAk2GWrHZarjYnU19z9aFkoS1 HFuZg/NQKfsKaawvOkkxFuQ2eiwOUHTn9QPRe+UpgLsH5ZqtDu8X9C4fHWBZZDCGlrD4 JT/I9h5Ipk8MI7r8oiQrGIO0v235ynQIiJH4b/Vyc656uRYDVf/Fv2FCpElNSbvN0WHr lbEw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=+b5t4Xx22etPKyePlPwhH8X+T3JMHBxbHto7+yWXTZM=; b=Ue9K9v/jl8bxaWSZQZugEPIgOTmMyQOGhROlqhaGuI8mk3TL7nzz+FTAKcppzONfYc iDjl0+Z/aCaPB8P1O/R1dyahJd8rtah7PR+J9Xy1N7yHqOKXC9pdErSUHuZkA3xuVcHH PK1aJoeE1SugAZeUZ5BkUwNJHxw2dfdCU1JTNh0GnkJD0Inh+WDnOeG2Yw7EX1YgbsbL 9xGy2KvGap3lV7AGuvdhI0eTjG94JRChkjx84goqoKBk77hfohw9LFkO/cJ+BEGrpPap m+yggbcWcaJtUPBZRT3ATze2AT3jwPWpK6EF1wIfunLbfkTS0LOkO6kVCsA9M+w57JEj hdUw==