Re: [ipwave] [Int-dir] Intdir early review of draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-34 -subnet structure, multicast

Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com> Fri, 12 April 2019 08:42 UTC

To: Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com>, William Whyte <wwhyte@onboardsecurity.com>
Cc: "Pascal Thubert (pthubert)" <pthubert@cisco.com>, "ietf@ietf.org" <ietf@ietf.org>, "its@ietf.org" <its@ietf.org>, "int-dir@ietf.org" <int-dir@ietf.org>, NABIL BENAMAR <n.benamar@est.umi.ac.ma>, "draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb.all@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb.all@ietf.org>, Ole Troan <otroan@employees.org>
References: <155169869045.5118.3508360720339540639@ietfa.amsl.com> <cc9564f5-b049-fa99-31a4-98a9c9c1261a@gmail.com> <856F277E-8F26-48BC-9C57-70DC61AA4E06@employees.org> <c91328aa-72e4-c0be-ec86-5bfd57f79009@gmail.com> <1BF2A47E-3672-462B-A4EC-77C59D9F0CEA@employees.org> <2ba71d54-8f2f-1681-3b2a-1eda04a0abf9@gmail.com> <B618E1B8-1E01-4966-97B2-AAF5FC6FE38A@employees.org> <bf83d3c2-a161-310f-98f4-158a097314a6@gmail.com> <D1A09E57-11E2-4FBC-8263-D8349FBFB454@employees.org> <MN2PR11MB3565A36F02B010B12E709ABED82E0@MN2PR11MB3565.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <CAD8vqFeKtxZE76tgk38g8RivutAFbus9=8o2+qA8JHzSdW8wRw@mail.gmail.com> <76b9885d-11f0-b975-3e0e-a5f145af1aae@gmail.com> <MN2PR11MB35656B99E3F3CE76A379CD99D82F0@MN2PR11MB3565.namprd11.prod.outlook.com> <7f75d630-1aad-6f3c-2469-6dc875be7a70@gmail.com> <f8fce18a-98ea-18e2-b27d-0b01b5f492cd@gmail.com> <CAND9ES1vXnXwf8ERDyHxAVUmWmGgLAenCRdY-=ocfN3LHnN+9A@mail.gmail.com> <291578f6-207e-029c-a00d-2bfc00bbdad8@gmail.com>