Re: [ipwave] Éric Vyncke's No Objection on draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-29: (with COMMENT)

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Tue, 16 August 2022 15:02 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.094 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_HK_NAME_FM_MR_MRS=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc; bh=65uQznKSdje+NEnfuNxaiNFxLc2sC0ZumusFxK0tOsA=; b=W08AhZLHkU9MLzHAOH01xcSSyJTAaLWwC2xh/CF9rgRbvPK4HR1g09lvAB6lVx7w+z pare4VwhvJHCvEus2kgqmwxB7QcNJd2o6mMKXGFZAnLzkX+w7+Vfw9RhHJH0QH3RvRte xmYk60rcEAwRAoRF60L4SbjAXOjiJzHnygRWv0atxvsrWnJCqlAbRAkLQ2Glvclc4PYX rBdOZYsVA5BHol3l/3NQhgeqaFrpg5OWJ8hHq/usLXP98SvKxMddnfwthn7p0qMG6V0+ qeEfFvwBNLzJG65Ef591vwv1wdxyTwmvjKF6Mw0l+Zgmx+uJH/cvJ97DSx5rHM3AFsyR rU7A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc; bh=65uQznKSdje+NEnfuNxaiNFxLc2sC0ZumusFxK0tOsA=; b=rl0wi36VzTCFigQnw2qokWIjdZOY1ytaHcvT+YVf3q3FiVxXwdoCgTUOGL0uIIO0O6 I6sk3VUvEN5IX6kJE+Dv49JW9GiTlPNmxWqBOYgjL7i/MaJOI+DA+IHDCaHOvwy/OUJ6 /FskcHxf9YUFQnhkempImQlRBjTVoMlT4UvavFsOR+loSrzOvdxPr/M95NgXQGMBrKZ2 MKVqURL0jZFoK7DPZaNn2VGxHQm2dKFiHJtTxlNoIjJvZ4h2aU/DKPfCZl46dGpAOPc9 ocukP/Lt6YA3X1/prib99DYFHPU9xt5nUlGrpj9vEWdVPzRZbrLATeL6uHItks2nSa0/ g0Bg==