Re: [ipwave] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-26.txt

"Templin (US), Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Thu, 03 March 2022 19:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=boeing.com; s=boeing-s1912; t=1646335808; bh=eVchvRIucviKHOVOl1Sr8DAQAEaKNVkNrzex6MU3GVA=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To:From; b=NPbMrYLkD/ekiKhviI8CMAO3cAgVKAKvQPBmMx+qrg6JP9iEtWfW6j5h9qTsrak+Z ME38JTLRdZgsZIfxDFRRlLqQJC9GqY/zJ95GH4dgduwv9aDP13bl4Al9Y5rqBubxIa A3gmggKovalY5RsoN2duUCdJD35G5lJxMj8HAw55zxipctYT61GOBAnKZCErnL/NIV T3kuQDmny/nPC7BSolgsOjd9yZyQTLRQyjpkAumHwOHAsFS5EiVOKVAllBlPuMeCYO TanS/9YrSqjiHM9Jnsiev8PWOJGCerH0tDIq6T9gpu7b4fUYYWp/IzzwLDTE+V+ENP iErLhaybxx7Pg==