[ipwave] Fwd: Éric Vyncke's Discuss on draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-28: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Sat, 25 June 2022 02:11 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.087 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_FREEMAIL_DOC_PDF=0.01, T_HK_NAME_FM_MR_MRS=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1.999] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=3lXDsB+T/1vwAbZ3oNis2lPVanNhstvaxuRLVAAK8QA=; b=aNUx9mq9Nbix4Fv2+PXqmYD9XWhPyslAA9nHP0tOvenK02siRDQr1hcX6Ngu4dZIuv TmJaw8hgWP3sXyhaRzofPPEpTw/5AmOof6WzRtSn9F2e9Q6Sxbae9kB2hlAsMxcT636u Acjc17mViLzXGRnrXzzvQKPxDHOvEsD5WZprfSZ/TNC6TsfUG42pQYm3t/bTtacTtxHv 9C9F/ACYpWHCzP3YJaPnaBRluUM4aPW2j9OEAATIf7Uq9A8LeBXcc9eu213ceK0bak/F 4xHLgHbI5NQxliuJRzlUvY6GIlwvobtWaxfxabQ8cF8bqkyF6KgsVy0h/AXfDasYebX7 RgaQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=3lXDsB+T/1vwAbZ3oNis2lPVanNhstvaxuRLVAAK8QA=; b=DQAk8NsuJWSGJwwMUZr9jQ9D+02vQAwqWd1fa+dbSQ28XULr/mlr3UwKf2ri4T2mM7 e3amAbIGlSMKdQkVUbN4ULgIck4NNGXf9bP/y3jR8GbzeiQQZOlvUX1QPhSD0jZZ2eIY 7rwpXdGhH0ZFsWB3fKCQtobLSNg9se+1KxPOG8AalfMM1hfT5OyNkjOM4tbLija+UL9+ /HVUIMuit0lr/zQOSnihJtibLbZc+3xLo4D15QYO0MvtHvWtUC+akf0+TPxcawPCR6hx BGn1yUNPwjIJJTNUZH61wCYPSc0s3owlJuDRuTVUay54aNwzyBJr18RHHQkUjoOLnpG6 b2aA==