Re: [ipwave] wish list for CAs for vehicular networks

Mounira MSAHLI <msahli1717@gmail.com> Thu, 22 April 2021 17:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=m/GFU5McYVE5zzpOSUdl9vPyfK07ieSp+SDABWUujCc=; b=CiDYmYskrcfI0r20MbKyPQ5k00xQh9cuvVr8PhZs++aPr16a2QlR4y/eixyvwgBokC RiGP0STEqzaGwH8y7EqY4vKg4fqH5n9aIn4xJ7r+GlbZKCMaYKPcwluZOlTXvLVS2eo/ sQg3oJkVKLKign+Vjm+ImhAQ3UB57tSdloamQzL+zB22JHmGny4+qIsPObtTXwxk+6g4 hySmpuKJrh2ejNA6SCsQPe+oOVu1o+aOPk/wFuCh9bGRms83DwoNNq9q4b5UcKjn5dko mVkwJxCvlGa/Iup1lz+gBx81JOjhtkYdeOKd+Q1W0woKJdigwmGtistT9w9AMvnZFb8E 59AA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=m/GFU5McYVE5zzpOSUdl9vPyfK07ieSp+SDABWUujCc=; b=i2EDpIGNv6WZaJHcG9z5CMrklHAJ9vr2ZJ1ObYYPrsig5m50Qt5Y7a75mTk4eKjZBR VU5p289dJx30YpmKn9ab33DJ1L//3kC4FAoXeO5ZQgxSgMD46XnfAut/db3VCxPIXjQ5 nys1Eiy4i4FxlWMyjfQ4PdCQwzWxZvErqMp276Nmxbk4mIfdOH5XZ6bJRFlo0RFNfcRw j/l0hGlZxP+36Nf9BPrQ7r3rIhyfibRV3gp/X96XxS++8MQqWfMOadVdlqJvIbB1lEYb s9TX1H/MWhPudHIFaxNZ+Afn341g/m9haLFxjgj9fpxCctEzQsRMt7yrgTWbbTmFyFrZ 8XVg==
References: <acc0f475-7f7b-bfbe-1099-913f0cef4de6@gmail.com> <01d601d731e3$140e2ed0$3c2a8c70$@eurecom.fr> <0600020f-b6ca-4d6d-2499-817586bc3548@gmail.com> <CAMEeBw9eaPBRT26BqqmXdEpqFzSTGt8w46wmexfg7ax4aRP-pQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAA2OGZCntE+FUtzKwxrsH7i_q70jjZuPoUjRG7cYmEVRHFJU8g@mail.gmail.com> <19dce5f5-8dca-55c2-4d46-bb83046562ab@gmail.com> <1ec103fe-7a50-cb2c-0763-30cc6362bf13@gmail.com> <e822da34-84df-bce0-6497-479ed1016898@gmail.com>