Re: [ipwave] [EXTERNAL] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-15.txt

"Templin (US), Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Tue, 07 July 2020 14:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=boeing.com; s=boeing-s1912; t=1594133515; bh=SSNU3DW8GZ1vo3Ch7prgtIGHQIDBllFDEtXQ98hV1mU=; h=From:To:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To:From; b=LySWRU5KZ/cnINUEb5Q/JtP0blHzk4dnDUhecL3zJJ4e5fwWPuqhcZLYf8HgfLhfr 9QsF5/aJM/1zVUabn1+glQIlOnvLixy7K8In7MwPc3yZ/fgI2Nq0IQ5utn9Dd28aZQ Wu3tVfMqgTAdIwHOfK74kBSGIubnfPx4yL4N9U8ukgpUgpT5eJ/bP+tOPTs4cYlGxw w7OW9KyMqmrlEOwyY4y7CGnVoqnrJ8m7rlZw330oZ2DgLsts7BsSo1uHqiCv05H4g4 5/vtRH27NN3i7AHzIHoAC5FqNf4K3EjlorhzjWVNtguRdQhoGU1zC9y6xsXHxeIGVn O5uTaJN2dziTg==