Re: [ipwave] Some review comments for draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-11

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Thu, 03 October 2019 09:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SWkJJ3jH+i9d113LynPwQPxiAFrD47052dbFWYrIGRk=; b=JIFIrhRCm9Pk/YXpPLoJ1DxbiUuLUhP/684fbe3k3SYM8vvex2qv5bwk6Fjo4VnjSX fDF5EIS8m5/h6XMUc4ZFvlyP2VuFLvXV6t5VzufGw0LaKIyNWerppc3+YPTlqsB2vgRg zoUdc9mbYtvybfSHZXnb92yI/bgwzyJI0wnAr/CchV1zKXExmrlcIV9xh076BgE2gu2C sROsENOJfkMFKi/7MCybGZHIi0h1OprYHD4gwvxx9C8LmZL1RySTWrKnWZ83C7hrBqfw jQmthGhnoJ3ExJK6lnCoKS2HtO2IgUnNEE47UywFRltdOVZtqVvbBDZmJYNm0H6H5IIo BZCw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SWkJJ3jH+i9d113LynPwQPxiAFrD47052dbFWYrIGRk=; b=sGRT3T24eoCATACF8MrOvS3Bsu6D2qJexDH3ieieulYr8k8nCBXqxgCCTebKX2EOyj WUsH19dZZz9SJHMpXrN+gaeh2A+YHSMgDoYnwnQ9CF7SL3LT5wu5KHxOnIFE7Wkhuxpp zlgf0FrzQvaJkb30fEsPQB0qPe0OrWvDij26f89cm5DNCtd4oP0hlLpbVRgZs1H/acJq a1KuVqDMIxotzPfKPs2u+9phY3s8Wl/C8J63lDTC0GQRq7iSrTgeEpSbGLxAGBkzCdqU skhcJlppyk/ubVHxWBLypQzWnsapqwUWuEadFs6Ab1dXnfIcRHoYzFjdRkJbLBK2+CWw MxIA==