Re: [ipwave] [Int-dir] Intdir early review of draft-ietf-ipwave-ipv6-over-80211ocb-34 -subnet structure, multicast

Brian E Carpenter <brian.e.carpenter@gmail.com> Thu, 11 April 2019 20:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=EOuSGzDvrahy0IAWdbwb/JB5xGe/zQF0gVO83OIWuh0=; b=JliyTpq4/fvetmTdeK8OmWOkt1DgDrGaIu0wfiA6OM5n3jXI/Y+ZxEg2TJ16+tPTw7 cQYCwgSLbYOHy9TbNumO9DCWyLj1MOUyzlCwMqF6ir4cjZM3vhkLdq3S1acsSin7njbr zyzSLbM8LhapHKN9ZZIy1ZBDih94AkYWg1rVnnxgf0J3MZgHmwZ5Fe5WhRFwpV7g7DJ9 eZLaF8aqKLoTHh7T3YunM1f7fX6getzqfFAbNmL+GJ54pmgTIEB+gs7HDa03NS51Tpeq RieM7BRJNtkqXquiJL84Yn10T9/bf7Slbv7cE0SkjktCrO35+fehYUR6gC51m7mbmT6v O+KQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:cc:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language :content-transfer-encoding; bh=EOuSGzDvrahy0IAWdbwb/JB5xGe/zQF0gVO83OIWuh0=; b=rmhZef+bK5lnlpLRgBOGqqe8nBxFe840xPVzl9X+TbwP2CCcX2V03kM7SKb7CQ77Y/ DB/pgGumbJ/BpfPzJG3hgXW+401gub/S9Muxt2y8Hv4vWXZB+n2iFst4nfEDfXyyz9/+ 1WzeP27hDve73+czqStb7BDHC9pT2lLhCG/4FcVVA3aalZDRNoYn7yiwRNSSnpwGYC20 KcnnPlvgIKcv9I4tTo6HNOBTcSNJrMzaKmfVo2Me/RBrEJmJz57+0/U7FwSzcuQLIfbQ Twx3uYAyMx297vh+1h3DGU+2GJw+F4uGnItGQ+m4LlokFzlku1yrnwjuuo3qt5A8pF0v v2KQ==