Re: [ipwave] RFC8902 - TLS with ITS Certificates, EXPERIMENTAL, and the one PKI and one Internet

Alexandre Petrescu <alexandre.petrescu@gmail.com> Fri, 23 April 2021 10:58 UTC

To: Mounira MSAHLI <msahli1717@gmail.com>, its@ietf.org
References: <acc0f475-7f7b-bfbe-1099-913f0cef4de6@gmail.com> <01d601d731e3$140e2ed0$3c2a8c70$@eurecom.fr> <0600020f-b6ca-4d6d-2499-817586bc3548@gmail.com> <CAMEeBw9eaPBRT26BqqmXdEpqFzSTGt8w46wmexfg7ax4aRP-pQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAA2OGZCntE+FUtzKwxrsH7i_q70jjZuPoUjRG7cYmEVRHFJU8g@mail.gmail.com> <19dce5f5-8dca-55c2-4d46-bb83046562ab@gmail.com> <CAA2OGZDzWjQkSkn7W3bNC-w8ANk3Do-OdUwpZn9SK3na9afRpA@mail.gmail.com> <CAA2OGZAt+8araN_X_hMdZSpEaNmEZbrXUag8uhR5HALDgUqP4w@mail.gmail.com>