Re: [ipwave] Higher bandwidth is a requirement, not a number to avoid

John Kenney <jkenney@us.toyota-itc.com> Sat, 15 June 2019 00:25 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=us-toyota-itc-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SgE4tdHcbde6o+XYdRWpdH9gOnB9hdQMLey/SJRJ4e8=; b=lQ5fuWjFLwLq9hmi2H3GrUYYMc+UeDKF3PkKHjOdBpr+p4z3LOSHzXYCAeMXp4ptTz BNYh1jwBvtBlVB2X2yGNgap0USjYxt9BdBHRLGaygHt9uWwDCWtLSeKd4vSqnLKfh9qD DNFibG16HCPfHIG5yyspFeRBFa1hsFvqUZwCBOPMVehbl6qa3Hdh6ITmRDWDOe2RETuf 3pCDeJipHMwq6CcO4/N7AXGUR3Yr60T6ouG81At5ClmiQgKp9NOae1kFeVNIpfimrpus r7cBe4NuPlXW3ilb8YQ0WvmRvDH2r/gZ+LVqj54DL/ji53It9/MX1PD51HVf2E26sO9V OAlA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SgE4tdHcbde6o+XYdRWpdH9gOnB9hdQMLey/SJRJ4e8=; b=J+XGNPjDlsWrXRCwKx3/qi4BA29zeR+POiyjDNaFKfcDcrmWVLtX4vhAOCX5h6PQBP 0mmxpPsDtO2rNk8Uj6bhsxChVuiRtRrIPuXNl0fk4SgtFEf9tPPtVaqwkEydZrT+xCHn kEpX5StO2JJhFckfed6naiyffm8bxk3vz5amErPkZSOjXEEMAA2G0A4amRRhDBtLpQBr dsf+MKMC7x7BExxkCypgQCDtBeZNNDMLmPqIN8AcEE8NGwnTqKroeYqji6+lqyIUiALE 4yH1MdaPnDhk/JY4U7jD+g27Qdqd72k+OER+6YqEGoKkYEenXwyCOmBf6kWTAelLxffB asxA==