Re: [ipwave] Intdir last call review of draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-20

Erik Kline <ek.ietf@gmail.com> Sat, 19 June 2021 04:20 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Mnu24OZKpK2F/lpZqL6j6EnKoZS+yOBKWIoQ22+/bgY=; b=QfNL2NIrVB42qC2ZRkV8+Z7IuQbHMh3SfbTrVDA0hDq4vCUUX/M1SnaiI61Zt8K7/n PsxorKalR4b/qhil5jLmc7AjfKs5ytUzxoMugx8nDh7er7RdtQkfILfI1YqfjZSg1k/3 utAde8Jo1xgA7qZEKg8zC/irSxDc3lCGxbhu+SJdQnucTDOgxEaSf4/iXXE2aN9c0k9F qz3b6MzW6Ec9E0mZG1Z7T/+hS03w1ESOtsJacEnPEnZM/Xu8BbeYKs3/RuZ5qiJg7y79 CDdZL+LPfAJVvZ+nRHFbubZ7qnXkfWfyJTm7NFZBrx6Vi4YRtYvRwSQxywuaJyyN2byC SE9g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Mnu24OZKpK2F/lpZqL6j6EnKoZS+yOBKWIoQ22+/bgY=; b=mOhpd/Zx2Es5Smczh6jSs5RbsP+Jc/aDw6S7p40+snD2bmCweHIt5iiWKsQj/ARzFt Q7AIqIN8Q/kWj0v0SHZ+Eovgxi3n6c6YViIOJK3D/1fx54Y/Z3F0xqZ/orL6tqZ9lwGH erPIHlim+WCc4muoGqq3rf4Rn3N3HfsIb7YGbY1XRAC6XUelhTDq7gyNRKmcadVHGjoZ KhRMg+sr5EX5l7ZUC1bzU8vNCM/4lnC1BQ3cIg9uY6aEQ5sWg43OP3d4I0FDjIxgzERE /rCxDFbEffxySkN7KwjuitWo37fSJ5hMrWpkfQrXawX+F1JqyaghWTb/adRdld70Wuwn CSOw==