Re: [ipwave] Intdir last call review of draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-20

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Mon, 30 August 2021 13:13 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JwVfUNYjypN9Fln5gH1GoGlXumVWyBXAGf2WUTYH1Qs=; b=pS8bH1vltvZmX+UniOKCiWJikkJpi65VR68r1aOq3Sq9u85IqbhPC9GjvoCbpt9SLp iPAjKXKqJi6FFTpSnIr4dDGaTjLEnllO4LHJk38uhIPYp6aXldm66L8mVH5qKdrMxxrT yiW6Qiq+v0mIP3eBqAgx2legHa0jVmiad/tbHhksY9OkhJBicQqJ3yA7laMlTnvCwOQ9 gQh/AXPwD6j+Wuh1p/VIP0pWowu7e8FIBGSo8L4IDGR638Kj+FYl/ekZ2uc5RcF/3jsH s/sCBhVIACFnEj3f+2lvJM3tGTxi5BnkR6ich4M/Rg+T8GFf5Vp0nQ9XpaqTXm/AHqHO tSuQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JwVfUNYjypN9Fln5gH1GoGlXumVWyBXAGf2WUTYH1Qs=; b=BTEeebl7xGKwpfSsEOCC4HKL15tsED7JGl2597uSRJ7iUPNOSkVDMdFQwQI9eXwnhm y8aeK/E9FGN2qJps/rKW1nOf8EmKXRXMlQrSkBlVhsmzUGYLc2a11TG52AnRre+RFKrH UCep+oFYWu9lgo+zzqY+dzxTA5+8LY2SjYl46Y0fX9D7Ph/DmkFv/yeXnfpXk2FSMUgd sArGhPqPN6dS4DRUeeXSHkAu2l59DquHQzmkQPXqzXNVXCmQ2vrJqb3qI6Kr+ZtE8ZU2 kJeB9JKxLCOq/WWQTi4C1v/0leSi9E9fohFs3gzro4P77G+J3wq8Cyc9JxFJ6DThtX3K woTg==