[ipwave] 회신: IPWAVE WG will not meet in Singapore

김증일 글로벌R&D마스터 <endland@hyundai.com> Fri, 06 September 2019 01:54 UTC

From: 김증일 글로벌R&D마스터 <endland@hyundai.com>
To: "Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com>, Russ Housley <housley@vigilsec.com>, CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es>
CC: Suresh Krishnan <Suresh@kaloom.com>, "its@ietf.org" <its@ietf.org>, "skku_iotlab_seminar@googlegroups.com" <skku_iotlab_seminar@googlegroups.com>
Date: Fri, 06 Sep 2019 01:54:29 +0000
References: <DB2176AC-393A-418D-8319-FCF9B899BF6F@vigilsec.com> <92B3C3FD-4555-4BBB-9586-6997ABD409FB@kaloom.com> <A0DE2C48-7E00-4CBB-B543-99F28D4F12A4@vigilsec.com> <ACAE2C8D-B0DD-4BE3-BE97-8F2DC945046E@vigilsec.com> <F5850185-6835-47DB-A7F9-FED44EE3F7FB@vigilsec.com> <CAPK2DezKRY0m5BABmsR-8YXVYj_0Uc1Wr+XzifWmm3GrNS=Vww@mail.gmail.com> <7852218d-49e5-b9b8-deec-980caae9c90d@earthlink.net> <CAPK2DewmGPeyOfaa_CuPTFy9iuXAFKj=woU-VK3jgBHYRnQ+ew@mail.gmail.com>, <CAPK2Dewkn+ydWx2ro5bbHmsKYBw529JrQGawdpU1+hMVDST93Q@mail.gmail.com>
x-originating-ip: [10.14.81.143]