Re: [ipwave] [EXTERNAL] Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-15.txt

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Mon, 06 July 2020 14:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=402uX06tyKit+NobppXOgGTZnn7SGXmkChzR3TxM2zE=; b=mQ8i1odCINPkOOzWXLN2CKBuup9pPcduN7P+DJWc46JlrVRFpb5rwtI+kzM5abBoCM PB3FPK1aqaySoITfq4Up8D3Li1Xz5BYGHjrMwRGmjTE5iRbmeL/W9MHTb4Tmc6JWoCBK uX9XbH6QR3eijBUwFQJqwQUmgmK+eIv3fBJ+JNMyHgKi8TvtIUosNKP1AP+zp20qGXU6 b1MXNGgZMGrSZ0jKk+LHmo1FFzXI5Ms01+RiaVDeHK5R+yXF70NvIQKYwd9axW3GuYqN wpEX6wyxDczkorkh0ItERv2MQUPDukS0QnJi3+c3jesgqKAZmDpltmReu/1mJBjQdZhE 7m7A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=402uX06tyKit+NobppXOgGTZnn7SGXmkChzR3TxM2zE=; b=tIrvDdEb2KfCb01FiZd2GibqkVuYcO9ho3l1dFm0N7w++cUN3dUd/t2VYDr1Q7d/GR W0MvrqwFmBEpPa149KtzClow2xJVWBLWIdTnJw8dCNNgEWHSOo5cQIUfUGte277adi8V HtI4SeIDzpNUt4tDXT2X9OA60sQrJLO9gPRWz7FtDO6ZjoziznXgPCyyVSp+s4frvl5E JlFLs31xBeUCybh9WQP4ypvRMjTNw3yIIUiNQcLOrxFqYIIy378mDyS/clgOIZFm7AlS BV/hdO3N7Nwi2SVVUGUeBJNLquEtZXGBh2Q2Yw8+HIK+GHE/PONIPqn0UtmiZYaD9p5L tYbw==