Re: [ipwave] Comments for draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-14.txt

"Templin (US), Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Tue, 21 April 2020 22:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=boeing.com; s=boeing-s1912; t=1587507719; bh=Mgo7iMHdNt1sweg4fiNmlVYYhuQ1swb6+uwHGqMegUo=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:References:In-Reply-To:From; b=cYNYfoe1XPn3YjhIZlCmqKOXrQc5yIklTVdRvBdMWPabDcieEX9pebBBtQZfAALKG N13vYv0hBiOazUaA/JS9l7fBMDI2XQ1tJ/S8qDCrio1RMp5Zb5AMnXcgnvT0CD20fx ERWLLDWYZvd6lTyZ5P74p69J0PgQiGx8dZbbdI/6RgjOWBGkXeUDswq7W4kP55Id1T +mvDe01IaR6Q46tAWOmAdq/A974UAkWmNj+Drt1ixAjj7vjXSN5NIkfm8r50g1nTAf RXGeb9kAdwSvxpBYDoIAQcfAo05OZPPJmIJz9YTz7ik3HMAYrDaIX9RFIXF00PE2Y/ u6XVLL0IkfJyw==