Re: [ipwave] I-D Action: draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-15.txt

"Templin (US), Fred L" <Fred.L.Templin@boeing.com> Mon, 06 July 2020 16:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=boeing.com; s=boeing-s1912; t=1594054760; bh=hw/cmxFdztuJjdsYVjR/dkQrN8Uu8JAjv5l/rNxHfL4=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:From; b=GdoqIEa7GS1bL3PrJXJoeocSbvgXnP209HcfNoHp0XpkA+E7PY5r7L4P2ss5nXLw0 23MWUwua5sEK44WWdpH8Y/fE64q50EX3P0XK91o7z/NLnSyc+3mUsfCfu9WlnI4ADv hIo7iCv6b63QtmEMqyl1Zebqnq0dcuerWq2daK2SbMM1/wGgH9u3FiloveqZpbFbCI Zj0GhPY1NKZYGR9hI6VdKGJBA6y2zfYIQXiYde/l2v8BaRZL6zemI+A7TDlBv1ar4S GN1PfBjmqjMLP6hu1VQIYANt8cpLb/t3ID+xC5vEUARd/JPQYRx4sXCUKJWX0m0Rck 544VJa3sNMxlQ==