Re: [ipwave] Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-29: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Fri, 23 September 2022 16:20 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-0.097 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_BLOCKED=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_HK_NAME_FM_MR_MRS=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1.997] autolearn=no autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=9fm3YqVzwSYg552Dq4fTPk/CppC/G6kqM6vpVefcw2s=; b=bEJbL4D3msRIRQetHI0UIzmqpNiBuZhQ3McoMnOCe5QIxnkBrZfz838UbuF7Q4pdli hXwbNvl7VNASXOv06unIM/6Bo2q1ujlv6MWPo4at0cn/aHVUgWokGWB1lXhYjGQpjkfm 6ccSWdDGqeW/klCNamFMOvqfrujFbmRsh9MN0DYZ9G22l2UrMxdWkAaivdpHn6fHcIgU wzo9b3bO0FNhp3CYNsnUOmndaZkKGG3Ks99xv3dFTIm6NBYPP3bRNS5XLWbliWoMf2NJ +UwJYu8EF/Qz5wian3+PHecgEABGMeZmFnk0E4Kms9wg0pDHz5+ctR4odsc04Y8Sf4On grOQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=9fm3YqVzwSYg552Dq4fTPk/CppC/G6kqM6vpVefcw2s=; b=TfVmeAk5jjOpnZPz4pQvbuVCE60eiRVD18mGz6naosroKyfEg7lVr0f3LUJdKUoOpO HaYZN870yiE+LiiVW0fdZsjwWAFcm184c1hFed0pQYrxnIXFWewbsh7f4OxFpExnvNOL gEl0qU1KSm7himFQJyMpqXlNrAeBvi7L0NfCQcNyPR7b1+0QmW9O09sBoTzSO5ZACSAc Q78xzq+ooHWozQzPJlPPfaqSgKHX+2atA6/pn3dEFZ3OsFxYSyyFEreHoQmecCKZXI95 Z/eJDig+23Yarzqf+djFVVLQ6c0kwU+WnQabdcjCZwnwoFKKora918kV6vvUWXv3COr6 zKTQ==