Re: [ipwave] Some review comments for draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-11

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Mon, 18 November 2019 03:01 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=ibYiKkIcAmuOiV+xzm7zucIzU5pJLEWGwrByd2I0IW4=; b=TuzZknw2xv1Mniis14xpvuSNGgKvlpmXYdZrqoGZkRIRP/HxBJlW9CMqZu77ecNDUm 60kdQ22Pb66WoGI84GGzcyPwaY9ongMXo4fZSXedkWL0Q97Jf8tPvrG2/DWJS0m7ZwXN l+3fQQnuf3DMIbQzHAP9ebYU5cC7L3BJjafyrliOL3FH+mWiYQpchb/0s+FkiT3IZvLz btbSrISvGxQRSam50/Ci6vvc4m2dE5GeAziIhkOzxRUbuLy6b8nw+VTn+7/Rxc0oYjVq /T5lHxcMHJR6Ed+v6mJa6XLGMX4rgFKmIfa6MDozkCl86Y7aGp2Pw8xuuvKx8rLMioW5 czgA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=ibYiKkIcAmuOiV+xzm7zucIzU5pJLEWGwrByd2I0IW4=; b=s0M8Danop+J3m0GlQT41r+hQhILdeq5XNygh97sMXzp06qoaeuv+f7MwCDxUnAaJd3 JJ6zCA86rN/POe9QGEym1796qPRmrYZ8YL1AfF2BKkBTgtKqAPGJ7pC+eDqNcMr372cB RUmNVcNttHPgj1ZllB/43zscvpWXfMZyVbabBAYaIMOOMmossHAabT/81RbCsQuW4sR/ dW6zg/eFCvCVTE/7BvkA0FFWZmeVC9Zkod79r5o23e4ttu2IRc2wD21NvMYw79YPLjM3 OBZsfM88eY3Bsx5o2T/MhGSztNhmySrSCabxBkWntidRPxaM+g6h5/kyJ0I4tWDG02BZ 6B8Q==
References: <a93e3290-e31f-dbd2-a39c-2895026f59ee@earthlink.net> <CAPK2Dexd=Zo9B3GfoHEvTUGCVyK1X+spVS168ONzWO8tDrp1OQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAPK2DexXyT0pdu6Bjptj3AZL8VwsNbK=K1-UGkKyYL+1eQFquQ@mail.gmail.com> <CALypLp8c6kOf1MVP9vvk3-77PVQco_FWkc0cstBzVfdFUEtufg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPK2DexyKTyfZaUR81YFHEWrFREutoXVmsZQ8Q2pCud5Wx_Cww@mail.gmail.com> <CALypLp--W7gGE6-2A90ZBrGvQui0rRQhRF4XRYvQa6Ss0jn2Lg@mail.gmail.com> <CAPK2DezuRL7BggRF5UNC0OnDNEGinRKg8+S4Uh-yHrF-af6BOg@mail.gmail.com> <CALypLp-vTw8Wa=uip0g1gSJswjdNkv7-8iqJGs6mxsYCUkn--A@mail.gmail.com> <CAPK2Dey-65zPc_zn+P3=+0warWyLMQp1z66V7-FjhYznfKLMZg@mail.gmail.com> <CALypLp9yA9NZDQvoCeYOmJMjGECzr+KX8OGDtN90E7G+Mo0GZA@mail.gmail.com>