[ipwave] Some review comments for draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-11

Charlie Perkins <charles.perkins@earthlink.net> Mon, 16 September 2019 04:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=earthlink.net; s=dk12062016; t=1568606905; bh=1AFBAslZYqTdr0MBVM/Ol+nwMSiQZF9+6hXB ddqQ80A=; h=Received:To:From:Subject:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent: MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP; b=FByk0IlKKlWjkUHu FfBfBvh/HBvIfoMRZZFdA0o1pzGn34xbh1e2n1Y82C+Sj5/9VXddSDIbrhnyAC+TCrO GTo+7KxQfVX0pmB8BwzA5ezQRm7/bYIQx1uTVyj5DjpWroAj+5F1qd4XzeQPEagJWWd RFBvURiABxGT1bTWu2/3E5XfMzLbLHc/o/x/+glGxBSKrKSSJ9rX52jL0GNtGleaTo3 B3ERnewNoqOqF7ldVa/kli7Sk7HtX7cWcvCVAhuippPvASbo/sxI7Ak3WZIhQ86kOs4 E15tynSkpMpVfCXijTgSCCcVcs/U0Vy4FqCu1QO6cC/0i7ANvcsF8KuZ8g==
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk12062016; d=earthlink.net; b=AfGJroUapj3wmPb1r1qFJg5uEvtqt1ZPxcB4CQP2z6RQYtSfPWY1Z8YpD24vVDrVDxmbjD0reiFGCkMX4J8M9icwQRJHVbSUnAwwl4WktAwlND6FRJ7qTbzAZ7ERD4PIjhoS/EZsfSzUgHCHwdKdwqyXxipIDrmD0uyNGXNkshSdFZL420wXzzzhnjRO1D8UYi8H+zz0FWfEPCLiKLTOZ4KYRNNyLH+RyuQcJJcbMKLZapueNMfh9N4n4XWkTnWTknUP2F3rNZXNLcAsL2q/wERqjXCemAckILMRvPJ8rP72BIt7qjmNNJFCzToSQyS/ijHxw6+z1vg+pmfR4g0GPA==; h=Received:To:From:Subject:Message-ID:Date:User-Agent:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Language:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;