Re: [ipwave] Some review comments for draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-11

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Wed, 06 November 2019 02:29 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=UypgfB+0RMBxcvjQR+Q9uiDioldcVsa48IwYN1A5hdg=; b=E8v3+Lc+YamtDMYC3ridvkBIphE7Q3XWn7jwfHZsgIByfblofCxgoGWy88aTEELrNM bYgCm57uOwM1PcFZRFCIxvZ61EzlFr7ZIoHZeDczlxoi20fmf0HbzWUgetGKoMfYV1w6 s8Wv6CmnWEetCN0Cw4mNO6SEdtVWXXfZePw/i089ULKRtssfBe4gBoCgz7QsjjxeQyPE 5GVAnfEObuC+YF294S8/lnlrzVh2btEo8BJ6ogkkBT5Be4iVD0TfRiyh5FZUWzEqzxVo misQv+w4iX9mVq+6qBWRe+8xe9TKOyw32fOL0UbOXuC7rO0agVkMCbqidyM3XFoiahT+ Libw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=UypgfB+0RMBxcvjQR+Q9uiDioldcVsa48IwYN1A5hdg=; b=qgSmFXSs8rBjTaATuAwD6ivMZrnLeOq5GfRUmUwteJkQNRjW7yNtjEnAnqgbjuz7RB gqM0Uz2226hSFN0s7PSH/0Kda5HA1aH644G7sTljbTJbRHby1Liis1lTpS2zIc8voj+Q BdrM7wBaMzcjZIKmdTq8SZJdkR3l+Y05Neo/xmTX3sV8mxmbhalvUIQDfRZI6aJmwxYe VEEb3rhxD577Vp6UOjXy641TUH4yibyOOMAnmi7szZgmJS1qaNWNlsbxRFn3tAa/K/Z5 Pqsl0+aLZxQ53RMrBMLOPrV50DsE+PKdGcsgo5V6HnHWbESaYnBhThxd6kfjN4VR3tEs SU1A==