Re: [ipwave] Fwd: Intdir last call review of draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-20

CARLOS JESUS BERNARDOS CANO <cjbc@it.uc3m.es> Sun, 20 June 2021 09:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=it.uc3m.es; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Fu4j2TeVYpDFddrmO5MkmVJEM/MFDASLwQVl/zZlM64=; b=cSz4EFJ4lia1CLk76Z0XSyOPVDmt1VaOsh2GDBBdXMhurVO+KcyodAbWAyNh+Zp/3p elLvQ2BB+iaD5Up5L3W8zn08TZFA8NdCq8Z2qEC5SNY3iIr9KYtDbMYKD3P1Fuh0/q9l ESrzQ8o72siB/wy/J0Mh0F+IyrRVRpHeZvMzP/coXNvnKLBthgT5TGtg0ViFrDJAMrT7 1BlOZHcOxeulweVTaCRyCjH98YvZFq3sA/ge6omCU6BpUTSDnPAeBC4SLauxkpaKdjOI 9FM9/wAgtCX89Qp2mZibGmvHBwxRxPUfEN/IUgAeDdhLRnIdxCsrOxrt3V8UG9YfgmnZ e1cQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Fu4j2TeVYpDFddrmO5MkmVJEM/MFDASLwQVl/zZlM64=; b=naW+WrJpQmQ4ph9PkFDcOHpVsWP5Y9y6V4uPA8Sx2dkKPG0lFaSEY58d381iK84nFS oNakyIl5lxq1ygG506jDhhX8fUkfEc6r/ZUK93h/pJcFdL9w6BpFiSU7ux8hQDmMuPbH sh1fjNkSt+O44dBeM1sduLp0IBth1tmxz1uSj19kHnuAVkV6QNqFEeCDoDyEscTKeXKr r3WCaB+fZgt/11gelvT8y31olqni62z/fLu/wnSWIWWzQ7E0MxHpKGdf8B7O16qb7/BO zAFA0sda+6nS9Gpx3m+WTqlqKUFhOfNN8ZtAIsBgPKAXCVMcXlMkoJ02ESJaGN3bZUBK 08PQ==