Re: [ipwave] RFC8902 - TLS with ITS Certificates, EXPERIMENTAL, and the one PKI and one Internet

Mounira MSAHLI <msahli1717@gmail.com> Thu, 22 April 2021 15:53 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=M6yYKzkC5P8dDB9W4vj1N9FnmgWnD+ltCTvkjoHRwi8=; b=hgc+k46moqogVwEX09izzfYY5cAkbvDw5bfcl3+h1J7e5WhW5ZMz6qTzstS4C3Hray SUNGHx97sm9igmO9fN1lHkoyb5FYjVrsDxSEwLIcDUxzVkECjgs6ZKprR9nhAC7heWuD r4LcfFik94CQuvB+MaoaCzbnRtwV3lSBdepEkp5ltC3HcfpNesZI405cOpmFYKfRx0K+ CzWXPo1ve7J4OdYmuJF1HMHz6uMb6Lnsb5JwSOfmzTi+zhrv3WJIC1T3w9liN5VpX4bE XedOWh1dv/0RqtkwVIPvtYK7zr5dICVoayHvcpat0GelsLYP7OdMJ9qyYMkI+a9iDFj1 WaBQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=M6yYKzkC5P8dDB9W4vj1N9FnmgWnD+ltCTvkjoHRwi8=; b=sV8B8trr4uALhmq7/Hb6sigPii9iyQeRYTuHZ37+H816AzfHZZL6ceDdMzCEhknEJ4 JG5ydnYdEB0rTMshTLat+5VmrwwNZfRFNGeolM1g1Gi4lo6v7n1U9piAwJKyGPPQyo9T e1AdMr6yPa6R+931BbW8J9VkJJUI2WcRPzsPjnu72YoXXxszb50mUnXZCQ0VWEDDYoyb 80r7L2XpB5OHYjPKyhi5NswYQWefU2MEJgESsFulrDs3GW4MUpr+aVYiuWBEfNRFaG7q iw8ZOmeXd/wrTef29/9uaQe6OVpxgq/y9QDhBXuqUV948F7SqnDfUQvm9RACOne9dusI hiqQ==
References: <acc0f475-7f7b-bfbe-1099-913f0cef4de6@gmail.com> <01d601d731e3$140e2ed0$3c2a8c70$@eurecom.fr> <0600020f-b6ca-4d6d-2499-817586bc3548@gmail.com> <CAMEeBw9eaPBRT26BqqmXdEpqFzSTGt8w46wmexfg7ax4aRP-pQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAA2OGZCntE+FUtzKwxrsH7i_q70jjZuPoUjRG7cYmEVRHFJU8g@mail.gmail.com> <19dce5f5-8dca-55c2-4d46-bb83046562ab@gmail.com> <CAA2OGZDzWjQkSkn7W3bNC-w8ANk3Do-OdUwpZn9SK3na9afRpA@mail.gmail.com>