Re: [ipwave] Request for Your Interest on a New BoF as a Follower of IPWAVE WG

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Sat, 24 September 2022 02:37 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-5.098 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_HK_NAME_FM_MR_MRS=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URI_DOTEDU=1.997] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=PAobvOxE62UeQLYyW3JHq+GgjRuzJi0UuH5ueLhK2sE=; b=D0zxlnD42Bsk8r1nqhr8IpQbpeKnmxvWhSqF+YGGxfp9RpEpOcDWXw6bbetI2e0CNy QHH9NlWZgDAJ3YSUrwxr/nQxRI2+XgE1LMM5+cphOyNGUgUNPph5YXkYpUtJVKR4gVTS wdVLP4vO5ngQslxZDuFnAuqI0TGCz0iEk4Y/OCpPLwG3/Po3tfOZVoAcKN+zahBNC2Di bjp8V0K0Uxa2yACdCYOdFB+RtKCMvhE8HAbarSGdRl0QZ3glVgGSLW/a/Ws3mNBYSLSE RixmYsnN/W6CDgCwPKkaccJb54rF88XwCwgFnMgdZO3qfMH2mZB8Q/ltRb49bYwkAGH5 XThQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date; bh=PAobvOxE62UeQLYyW3JHq+GgjRuzJi0UuH5ueLhK2sE=; b=iqfgwgm1wmtN6YcptgejL5x8MOh9izV3SHUlnZ4dhkdgdNC/817kDwtn6scdsrCZgQ 1YCSovJsvaASrjqhs9r7a0hoXSRpPTUDzOoKVQxFm8XcyjLmECcD2dR7B0jb7iKXI6mz xh01O5yOzC4/CUNZJRRW40evEq/eQWtsH/asVBr9hDi7/1XRPNYOomLG7tD0E7wMznGk LP5s2WpN08QQyfVN9eIlbtGt6s76RMbLBYei6clbBxnNyZu3v9NEEdwqj+WorhHe+1Rx jqc8qvhVTTWbC5orx6v1frOEF/tqin8KVcqXZWsf8Hu0e4r4k3FkaOgT1GtDa071Bl26 0AUA==