Re: [ipwave] Roman Danyliw's Discuss on draft-ietf-ipwave-vehicular-networking-29: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

"Mr. Jaehoon Paul Jeong" <jaehoon.paul@gmail.com> Mon, 24 October 2022 17:29 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-2.086 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, FREEMAIL_FROM=0.001, HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_NONE=-0.0001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, T_FREEMAIL_DOC_PDF=0.01, T_HK_NAME_FM_MR_MRS=0.01, T_SCC_BODY_TEXT_LINE=-0.01, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:reply-to; bh=VRd2g86PwjUEk5l5zZb2BNWiYZ8nALFgk4WpxBtDh7A=; b=GOOfDCQJ/h0W5BmjJCZCpWOjnIeE/Xej+mHAygNF+wxgxxMQNI0BLb2UglVG8Azy/7 Cw/wOaodqO3EcXcrKesTxAIW6bJ54aO6MAINCsJxlA3R+R1dg/v5k73kNr6VrlltrH6U 1U09kn62uKbsw0uDlJWqXuDZgymKQlsyABAy7ZfDjIdSskkd4Ppj3sJwDUONUeTZm0j8 e/ZnRGltjwwYYTjOpjC/hfqAbaUY2cifU6ZRi4IoixTzljfnUdGKwqWL+hbTYBdgsNC8 Cn+yNaXUNkeZUtARDTOuYHl3JFshNrWWyGwxnHMmjeSDSS9oGVZNjJCCFEg1MwQsurBq 6F/A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=cc:to:subject:message-id:date:from:in-reply-to:references :mime-version:x-gm-message-state:from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id :reply-to; bh=VRd2g86PwjUEk5l5zZb2BNWiYZ8nALFgk4WpxBtDh7A=; b=byU7NdtOpgE+FNw3EjOHS864bC4aZ9rg/73WyH6+FXFs9nMFU0FuYDRcwqAPYweoSc mOL1hJGlsyHiFEKHUN2sgPONOSRNUBp9ikenG+egxbOXwzRAM1UNQl2scrAchwTeH+Ks 6/VxfjZi8yp2nLr39lOleiNUD+L3nWmb+WikqWk5wMrRu62KnWCuJ5E5mlr6VILHuyRI mQZOnwydi9XP3ec9v3Rqpjw/gz1AGT7mH6grQ9JQScmSdDFc2JJJY9ArWIy6A1ihCgqN Ao8UYg3960m5Fj/3+LD7ADxR76C5kdXfJtoiBE+tbli/h10gFW0KSMQ/vC2ZB1glCjwf Tq5Q==