Re:Re: [ITU+IETF] NNAR Workshop Issues 4 and 5

to-tamura@kdd.co.jp Wed, 12 April 2000 00:55 UTC

From: to-tamura@kdd.co.jp
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:55:00 +0900
Subject: Re:Re: [ITU+IETF] NNAR Workshop Issues 4 and 5
Sender: itu+ietf-admin@ietf.org

ITU-T WP1/2 management team agreed to submit the documents to make them
be part of the IETF RFC series to share the information with the larger
Internet community.

Format of those documents can be changed and the necessary addition of
info should be made in conformance to the IETF process.
However, please understand that the contents cannot easily be changed
because they have a level of official status in ITU.

I appreciate Brian's very kind offer to reformat the documents.

Toshi