[ITU+IETF] Re: [Enum] Re: 48th IETF: ENUM ... Scheduling

Andrew.Gallant@comsat.com Mon, 26 June 2000 21:10 UTC

From: Andrew.Gallant@comsat.com
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 17:00:36 -0400
To: enum@ietf.org
Cc: Richard Shockey <rshockey@ix.netcom.com>, itu+ietf@ietf.org
Subject: [ITU+IETF] Re: [Enum] Re: 48th IETF: ENUM ... Scheduling
Sender: itu+ietf-admin@ietf.org

Subject:  Request for some time on the ENUM agenda in Pittsburgh

After some discussions with Richard Shockey and others, I would like to request
20 minutes (total) on the ENUM agenda in Pittsburgh for two presentations:

1.  Overview of the Number Portability Supplement to ITU-T E.164

    I plan to give an overview as requested, along with submitting an Internet
    Draft containing the text version.  That text version may be found at:

    http://www.itu.int/ITU-T/ip-telecoms/nnar/nnar-number-port-supp.txt

2.  A Participant's POV of Some Work in the ITU-T's Numbering Question

    As an individual(!), I will present some information about some recent
    results, future work, and upcoming meetings.  If I can, I'll prepare an I-D
    of the material.  Note:  Only information from ITU-T reports and outputs
    will be used, and (disclaimer alert!) I will be speaking for myself and not
    on behalf of any particular organization, corporation, or Administration.

Finally, if I finish some research related to NNAR Issue 6 (E.164, URL's and
"Telephony" - see Attachment 1 of www.itu.int/ITU-T/ip-telecoms/ip-telecoms.htm)
in time, I'll submit an I-D.  It's not directly ENUM-related, so I'm not asking
for any ENUM time in Pittsburgh.  However, whenever I get it done, I'll ask for
comments.

-Andy Gallant

Andrew Gallant
Comsat Corporation