Subject: [JMAP] I-D Action: draft-ietf-jmap-emailpush-03.txt
From: [email-masked]
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 03 May 2026 18:37:58 -0700
List-Id: JSON Meta Access Protocol <jmap.ietf.org>

Internet-Draft draft-ietf-jmap-emailpush-03.txt is now available. It is a work
item of the JSON Mail Access Protocol (JMAP) WG of the IETF.

   Title:   JSON Meta Application Protocol (JMAP) Email Delivery Push Notifications
   Author:  Neil Jenkins
   Name:    draft-ietf-jmap-emailpush-03.txt
   Pages:   9
   Dates:   2026-05-03

Abstract:

   This document specifies an extension to the JSON Meta Application
   Protocol (JMAP) that allows clients to receive an object via the JMAP
   push channel whenever a new email is delivered that matches a client-
   defined filter.  The object can also include properties from the
   email, to allow a user notification to be displayed without having to
   make a further network request.

The IETF datatracker status page for this Internet-Draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-jmap-emailpush/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-jmap-emailpush-03.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://author-tools.ietf.org/iddiff?url2=draft-ietf-jmap-emailpush-03

Internet-Drafts are also available by rsync at:
rsync.ietf.org::internet-drafts