Re: [Jmap] new JMAP server for prototyping

Jamey Sharp <jamey@minilop.net> Wed, 26 May 2021 22:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=minilop.net; s=google; h=date:from:to:subject:message-id:mime-version:content-disposition :content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to; bh=NDKtihG+H6XHZ/oZgeMw16UVeSSQo3mZVFmNzIJRAtw=; b=eojeXUBYEGvJ/OvYBUZUhbJ6hL75VK5zBxiBwjZFE1HNzz55JmvOlin2AU2h5bCSzW nBgSFT5wHhUcD+JKxQlBLVliYpZypEmNsJfcuRC07jzGUHCOXFlvl/JUGb6FYS/kzVQ+ lgnNyTT+gbKY5odocfL2uJx0I26P5YB1A6mIk=
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:date:from:to:subject:message-id:mime-version :content-disposition:content-transfer-encoding:in-reply-to; bh=NDKtihG+H6XHZ/oZgeMw16UVeSSQo3mZVFmNzIJRAtw=; b=EVIiasjtqa0XFsp5qmxhXOqucYyNYKHdpTkD7pMObCs6xRkaJCDrqrT5zqImmBvlhq sCF8iYrHpQWcjbNkEnTdNgFkuN2a9v/Sn2mDcFfuR3dRoZjH1X5ILv7AucAIiNERiYuG SCDGkGwCNQVySkc7DQe/55j8UVOvfYJJ/muSFDkwmGEu336rDVz2HwVzVhbMfhwc74x0 paNrvHLt3RgzY5q3+OS++daUXb4xPy5+tF/My1usuYeBqQwZM2+ykMjKUpA/ozEGKuJ+ pRjzBxyXqtmZuKvY1rC8DQ+iREa8S13JRLsAClmUm7b3g0QUV1vTWXSs6qwyDbVacTqT 1yvg==