Re: [Jmap] Genart last call review of draft-ietf-jmap-smime-07

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Fri, 10 September 2021 14:22 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1631283725; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=VrqX1tcHsYPKCWOZBrpf1Ja5FEg6T2abFsMsolRmIiA=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=cxufgtw+9jDJmFn/GfxADYTwEr8wYzMQEaWmbDJOlrW9ntflyFgwa6uIOGiS2jETKiD3F0 JgXQx/k2FXZFHpIHzNMPoTiXLJdNjjaHjT05XIuAhiAJsZbub5Miw7Pv1lWFJPDmMpb2Fy 3puCfgRozer5HCy2kwqkxncbQ7OB5no=;