Re: [Jmap] Artart last call review of draft-ietf-jmap-smime-08

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Thu, 30 September 2021 16:44 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1633020256; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=E6PyZrPQOHq0KvQOp8zD/0lfjsIXi4TqSyKhNpSiJJQ=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=ODVFrbuukT4bSb6M1mEB4Tbe17/AIEAxv2ZJfU8p7mbsxyGPHQxe4AH92Zw755kX7P4qrk JIojGjjByUxcgfiPn4tCIUBVgUxo59SqMzYeGgPtQlSlCXT4aBdjnIPQ2/oT6F00PmeJVZ os8Cxt420p71iRiHvJ/n69fhteLxj8c=;