Re: [jose] POLL(s): header criticality

"Matt Miller (mamille2)" <mamille2@cisco.com> Wed, 06 February 2013 15:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=6633; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1360164460; x=1361374060; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:mime-version; bh=fjEZ9rRDWXrJJw37muowJfSTF52a96pxaRBwiY61WWw=; b=TUatfwMC1ZBHY3ARSd5cP32wPnvzjlt9rYjSEy/zMafcoeC6Wl4Re4PY 43BH1M6Nj9aYtmdcgKdns/Bebytvz+6j8fFN1NgSfi66VFsfiDuQxsPsf nXMeyBO8tCd+OsK4V39KukPqD3kvKNnA91ny6Z14/pBs73Lx2bfkaCs0z s=;