Re: [jose] POLL(s): header criticality

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Fri, 08 February 2013 04:08 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=PUa0AbSAWcZSxzUPVrpWe/Ux/j0OFGeRIXapi9432qI=; b=CUboLOAsSpIZmMCyTACxurGLHPQ6x9BmURX6LqXZxKJM7YMU/93q6V1VR9T4XVCZ6G wrNH+gLq26Rte6uXet+pvpgA3E25wJ8GvXju+Udg98bixfZlMtuxTUM9RhTWMArqqSph CrVP0zxZJRW2XaFWcSTk5gb0qCyJINqGrtNns34vHrkv5W4Lce9va9szPoo2uBRFBhvW 441rah6ogy1k5tjudmwFJnlETm/ny205uf4SW+jHFkiYIaw4q8wX+37MJaYaSXX6G7on lUcb8TuMw2dfBtRxcJ2b1j5hBObUMi9QNIH4qp1lvpcFcgcjzKOVha7ETcJOJpHxdL5Y XFLg==