Re: [jose] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-jose-jws-signing-input-options-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Vladimir Dzhuvinov <vladimir@connect2id.com> Sun, 20 December 2015 16:13 UTC

To: Justin Richer <jricher@mit.edu>, Matt Miller <mamille2@cisco.com>
References: <20151217112025.22801.65457.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <BY2PR03MB4429A8A55EB13BCF8227BEBF5E00@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <5672B939.4020507@cs.tcd.ie> <BY2PR03MB442F5A1BDF03E7997843CF0F5E00@BY2PR03MB442.namprd03.prod.outlook.com> <5672BD41.3000804@cs.tcd.ie> <2A23B5AE-6E82-4A44-A0D8-3D7970C57438@ve7jtb.com> <B8649513-3B05-417F-B551-46FFDA5689C2@ve7jtb.com> <CAHbuEH4yrcqmJ0uWvv2iZXZjdKGSOzcAH34i6uU2QpSyuUq=ug@mail.gmail.com> <45F8D078-A72B-4F6D-87EB-880EF867F4F2@cisco.com> <EBF4486C-6EAE-49DA-AAF2-2C774C9696C4@mit.edu>