Re: [jose] FW: Should we delete the "typ" header field

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Sun, 14 July 2013 20:32 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=5ZGCBWmxruu2VqqZFZXTl88zvrypHXzZGdf28j5Ccts=; b=SVMy43tXPEpbM6BZa2/2UAn3uDJoj4eAtX0wHs1m79HVikBK0NYv7I/xh5R2TL51iM Crf4iPiNCWHIvQ2nxOzszCwLqdAqk8UAXMypO9zoCHxkNxo4A+ds3lAZmpZbrdMi1Fgs YUA6zvE+vfeI3V3IFpvr0y4t/XBxg6cGtoYyEBX0HVpAOo4ziMHdaN3WQuPquKy7FwNt 3A5PLAEMC6VxlO4iFkNhwgZLQ5pXuhbP5eVJI14QXdnnqHLoKNfUjTxwazXC7eTnAG0f mkHlPwdbgl/m7nvXlgteROfyilFtWMX6zadQTiFcqHXEsDeElia2XNaDuq368LnQBV4W Sd4A==