Re: [jose] [Cfrg] RFC Draft: PASETO - Platform-Agnotic SEcurity TOkens

Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com> Sat, 28 April 2018 18:19 UTC

From: Jim Schaad <ietf@augustcellars.com>
To: 'Mike Jones' <Michael.Jones@microsoft.com>
CC: jose@ietf.org
References: <CAKws9z15m6WY+-mz5D01vxB4s-TE7nQN56=ssYt=vz3z4gAj6A@mail.gmail.com> <DBC2F048-C949-4362-8FD0-A43A54767B03@gmail.com> <CAKws9z277JLfv7Pb9wSkJ7zYR8FzoAfiXuFS6Vq0x32-3bWx7Q@mail.gmail.com> <DB58CEFE-ED93-4C1C-9212-B622DFCCFFB9@gmail.com> <A6784DBB-C147-40B7-8A5C-E96F431020F6@tzi.org> <SN6PR00MB0301F595CF57BF58D4BAA4D2F5B40@SN6PR00MB0301.namprd00.prod.outlook.com> <CACf5n78R3Fur_eunfiQnM9+enbV5vrXs8aW1sfmU6HhV6_3WVA@mail.gmail.com> <9F9C6A42-0E89-4AB9-915C-8B208D9C31FD@gmail.com> <011201d3db27$a6275780$f2760680$@augustcellars.com> <DM5PR00MB0296B43261FCA453360BF1BAF5890@DM5PR00MB0296.namprd00.prod.outlook.com>