Re: [jose] Stephen Farrell's Discuss on draft-ietf-jose-jws-signing-input-options-08: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 17 December 2015 15:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=BL+rRjWIuJtXd6dmpQrzvNzZ6cdYh7WpGIpJmqtISS0=; b=AVZX4/D1yCNGK7q1QqZGPV0EXFN8Bi+5HYXn7JLGI/rl4CNf9XX4DRg4QyuFBcSKuF yO1gmpOyuXslujFOCGTuoIYKkvfh6PaKiEX5GG4vOveTMo/Hr6Pkbdh+ZD1R8VutJpxz /ZXI7Gg+ph4XOg8X26oW9E2tUMpQJIy4yBHBDbhQ0ce+Y+2OOD/og9qcosO2alCmumjL xfvjA/u/3DCJlUszbNqGNWOfknLh5hrSR6qWdsCF3k7ye9pIh2tRPjw060rB22Gm8QBO yHAUmZwDz5trlMbKWyf1NPgpygvqoh6xoLGDvBH2F526aGztl8OA8o2q3Aqgs2IqnB/m NdoQ==