Re: [jose] Richard Barnes' Discuss on draft-ietf-jose-json-web-algorithms-33: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Mon, 20 October 2014 15:57 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=arR8Dm6LKSOnGspnV1iAu6YWUJv0eF2HnBUIykm1GA8=; b=DTTPkERLXyXioVc/nrTIIPF72T2sEjfRh0AD90nH5RazJlhL+sFVyqF51P8sSakENv YsuHOWYari1+g7v63aViRlxLK7RX3KvY8xDeapmKSRc/wkM3zsznv8T0KtEmiJ6P0JQ5 KIuSoPtMQYMoPGZoMu4EGVlmaOezkTLXg4euKTUOjCnNCqGEPSsG6kLup+cIDqAZ7ioo l1D0olhH2xLjhCQTMLlgXXyrKDvVBTXLClYfBCEojgtW34CII6GqZT+73ystyXMdDDTd MVKDKPo49adp3nIzcksPtp8EJTscj1WaFzqZ/jOIjefuNH/gPmE/YPiTiZ4TCeWeyT0n zhJA==
References: <20141002023617.18602.69709.idtracker@ietfa.amsl.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439BAF0C49@TK5EX14MBXC286.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAL02cgR6zHZpDHFwdZHvNd7+wHMwraqCtFz-u=Y3Ogfm9M6n3A@mail.gmail.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439BAFACA8@TK5EX14MBXC286.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAL02cgQD2X_ig_JOjW=MZ+jqeditrzm1kb2p+-U8HoiXUGtNoQ@mail.gmail.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739439BB18E4B@TK5EX14MBXC286.redmond.corp.microsoft.com>