Re: [jose] TTL for JWK

"Manger, James H" <James.H.Manger@team.telstra.com> Wed, 20 February 2013 23:30 UTC

From: "Manger, James H" <James.H.Manger@team.telstra.com>
To: Brian Campbell <bcampbell@pingidentity.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 10:30:52 +1100
References: <CA+k3eCTZ4KeC7ZH41OWkjkLCp0RiRBkze=4NpFO7AG5zVq-bJQ@mail.gmail.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B168042967394367477CB0@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CA+k3eCTbKzWaSr0cmSKTgfs2WMwfGjxatCMjFJekf+8E5SRjXQ@mail.gmail.com> <84EEBC7B-1C68-485E-998D-D01CAE884675@ve7jtb.com> <255B9BB34FB7D647A506DC292726F6E115076349DB@WSMSG3153V.srv.dir.telstra.com> <CA+k3eCR4eX7fk3ibra97hcJ9jpEMWxhJZhb4E2RFbSP8ogui9A@mail.gmail.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US, en-AU