Re: [jose] Feedback request on jose tracker issue #8: Should we add a "spi" header field?

Nat Sakimura <sakimura@gmail.com> Sat, 20 April 2013 15:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=x-received:references:from:mime-version:in-reply-to:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=0b3UQ/wNLqwiZ0TPeUsqVW4hZ+0mCVfvpLyVenwZTXI=; b=ufk0BvcS9I1k+Kl/BuU6DYr0zLwZRv3bifGQ2vyibcHWE3Iii9vtq1vsgg00w0C2v4 OHyAoB2a8omPnmzMAeNKYyhTGVvaSObHx49FV9ELLW1lDowq3iFZcAZKaX215akYf5F9 aRcW+hl0HqPJoWzy9nbOOU/nTUHdK7n0MmaoUdqBbDvtFr4PTARdBottrERwun0qpXxW 4SKUGHORloBmw61kDCswbnaY+fRE7vYdGPjk5v9IMU2SxRFZdICNt1ILYE4acr/GjX75 y60J80Iy4BNIeOgx0IZdoJjS7zjHvMb+iRTyit4IpFmr8lN2o8L1ZHRmuW9Ai9HE2dBl s7Kg==
References: <A3598C19-D882-46B3-92FB-A203BF1BE585@vigilsec.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B1680429673943676776F8@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <CAL02cgSO4DQ9-zJspFMy2LcaFH8Y64kvJ5wc5vyfi7BrudvmEw@mail.gmail.com> <0072E7B1-1CD4-46DB-8954-52E795B5C861@vigilsec.com> <4E1F6AAD24975D4BA5B16804296739436767934E@TK5EX14MBXC284.redmond.corp.microsoft.com> <F0E0420E-6259-4446-A0EA-78A76FF743E5@ve7jtb.com>