Re: [jose] Richard Barnes' Discuss on draft-ietf-jose-json-web-key-33: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Sat, 18 October 2014 18:37 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=g5DKWoPrRskwopmye2p9ZWy0gyLVRr3iHR2ZA7tPQk8=; b=ddPwIAJRHKwUWbZNrFT2bchLc7jZgXV+Tp95Cr2+1P7gkz9TLhNFZhDM4OheYLOIW1 4NbfcX0EIlQ6cUYeMy9f0zPrS7mv8effNXiMENK/Lm9S4BUdeOPJzIEwPk7eWzW+lgJW IiBhSMfZNqrhBDQwJ/zXY9BeU4O6VP1QxSESjQjArxC+ZxH5pVemQUUM4IAQwOi+gKpd jNkxNO1l7IsLqK8SEffULq2GMGncWwIvhAbf4ZeocYW8ZkVFijzmXe+4i/ORi7+XdzIo H0lo9yGPQe7fqcAVfSNrGYNpI89HWJPcWy69mTmHgcMz2qQeG33PVz1syWczTCTQTGeA K9Pg==