[jose] DARE: PKCS#7, Blockchain in JSON/JOSE

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Wed, 21 August 2019 20:30 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=vWOcvxvMhRmDkEngm8f9l8v1JURhhJVlWZUUCaSteL4=; b=NdsK4y5X1Lfqrg/Jm9RuUxkPPf8mkWMG/BdCSQuag9PZNG+iWZjqFF41MyTQOungG6 RxeTDAco8aD+EV3pxelD7XeMeKJkVbaMoytBqiPIVQ0y0XYugXmJ8qZNSoVfu42iKWwr FTmeHzkcDVfEmMeeNGkpw/v6DzGdy8Jc6DqEXNCooPjZPMQNB5ZWjYOpqHZilExIXXYT uFEDbPIFfPC6yw/TX1BANtPtPuVkSKoWTsHjQKWhKNlO4XWRIOZf3TU7qJ+Wx9nIjANf siKFy/fnbgaqChE1NUYhfOiQyH6txYfMrcHp8G63cpUWlKbmQx4QERhW+qR3Py2SbvtA GyoA==