Re: [jose] #14: Support longer wrapped keys than OAEP allows

Axel Nennker <ignisvulpis@gmail.com> Fri, 22 March 2013 21:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=5vtON1Yg1SX3zXANHxftrYS97M4jHw42pkKuQBO+YsY=; b=poT39D3MIkQjwsAD7ah4fFpsLyEx8xh0OEb8AVTWVwuekbxE8ebQD3H1Bq+ZccqYEm 0RZuR5Fat7CpohDlN68AdpswVaFzOIWt+fBbvKGSf/TIg3faFW+C+19d/bgQLjgMkIv+ R7d1/ODZmPZUHRV9jOgvQxellzkrUtE1DikjvIeLDlO6r+ROqSr7TTqrtwnK5utuBt+s 9aFCvg8Ts/4/N1sqialB0VXnJ2MUsbU9y2+0ize7qRPn0Kd4OpgyALNOoLmtHP52Qttl L9X53HYZrXnB/zyOw+xBxhC7/sATvUXtHdPyPCXprzioF7hOGX1lB6jbSI7eD/MlM5An 6/Kg==