Re: [jose] draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature ; flattened serialization

Sergey Beryozkin <sberyozkin@gmail.com> Wed, 12 November 2014 10:58 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc:subject :references:in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=/ueKmCcyUs2/pkawbHReyTf4bdxUxPJdSFmKYZFCdSA=; b=KN3SWU4bS2eEFiujhz1jdgnxZYunwrt2uXFRX+MhQyt3EP/xaMMYdnVTjfKnzy0n93 nrIf3edMcgkVA41C68DjouHUO8Gyh1z/zY0dPmjCjhL6f4zSPAvpo+5roMBHqqC7pJMu IfgrH9VSO5zRftq6QZIrU5OAKozKgO0zV+CKvhMHYmMgA/jNsytk8YnowYj1ikTgTL+e e/fdZoEjK9DmdRWxMKiX1X/implG+GK4ougt8uQVo0GGfL5yW0koq7HDZCx2m/ALXErh 5FtgSJVR0rVBAdj6zMdXNFN4xeXvLV7zsdWL462jbxvuPte004fepNssnjpw/4vYrEWA i5qA==