Re: [jose] Richard Barnes' Discuss on draft-ietf-jose-json-web-signature-33: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Mon, 20 October 2014 15:59 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=bUPSmlCN112l2RGFNYTsmkKxixjZLd3wwxX9n7UbK2g=; b=TmSdG/gGexGZWNITUvsQst9f6r/Ni4pWC1TvVuQyHSezcaMcKnkdUxRxlsIIY8zqKt CVfMKAekyJPmm66LDLb8HJ4wg2j2Nws+wzfNv3iXuzlGOjiEPN/5PfAeScWtdoT8MpZW 9HWdcYzz4lyCIOa9YGIStRtDK2vGaYlOL6vHOQnKdRSQTnfwDyH1rorlQmd6iHrK60ID ZaHM48SMouO8VAhh06oxifoTz8q4zVrU7AkQRlbcB1t1vRy0+dwph6W0ls0Ii6D/QC1k 6nLifxRt2DVS5BrdrKHDwvlwgoDP4BLFWzJaScgIVfT8+pW+2sJQ+QiZlPsS/XXUFDaS OSsg==