Re: [jose] POLL(s): header criticality

Richard Barnes <rlb@ipv.sx> Wed, 06 February 2013 19:02 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:x-originating-ip:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type:x-gm-message-state; bh=bR3FLMhKXvl7BJDcMgRI4EBhuhwnvtlgI+ylTsFHb3Y=; b=PclFsSXCIgQKa6PKsMfD1viMcRdJFYaHYjHF5CdmaXtMWAmnsGk9bZcaUstzoWITXt u2HL563/neF+15jz6kzwbXMSsS8jWnOE3fLW/n3aNIEoc6qd2h22ZypxQrzaheIVVlWZ PWNX+EOIKl6SeSn+2raA9qeEPjZl0+YYjisXqF1Z/c4jHMVgk4dtRXRO3GrgEqyuNzru f7uCpJE33eJ/78WnNp9M8II33yr96Sz6eRTEog9VM6XT0xLkRjOeGgqnkXDUdThz+1Po 75VdgsivMi7ppVnjETIHy1JoD7aQtRcFrzn1ZPZZihKrTxVLbkVAJETdNWW1ZSVoenO/ A9tA==