Re: [jose] AD review of draft-ietf-jose-jws-signing-input-options

Kathleen Moriarty <kathleen.moriarty.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 25 November 2015 01:24 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=NyTEwHYVnXURpyPTKs9wd04fSMo+dGGO0jv/CbLryrs=; b=m9SG1StAHaEO34WzsC/y9ZU62A3FoVoFCgSv7rlK3KzlUCODlp/OtX1yaRET35MDEB soFmUrgZNGxBMjaMnVJjOzDg3JPDEwMuK3r14uT9h5E2jaRQu+U71nJBfqDO+Ljx2zWp bG4oP8Fm88rj16IYt8N3hP6NmrRw16lF6pD4RzS73jiFC4n9A6MDRusht0ZCIuG9zaao lYaRfoM3ASf1GCfqCp1jOtQq+DS1QWy1In5B98bWgPGJYmSlHe3hEJFWjLqOxC7WYqFJ ahL3+mE5rfgrLvn8L4xmeTj7v8oqpFGHkrkotK4xcaRLg6ol49jijmgovBppfSI3KfJD Qr1Q==